Numerous hiking trails through woods and meadows invite you to go for refreshing and invigorating walks.
The Dronne, a river with clear waters (2km away) and the Grand Etang de Saint Saud (5km away) offer freshness and swimming.
The region is rich in possibilities and discoveries:
- picturesque towns and villages (Saint Jean de Côle, Brantôme, Périgueux), prehistoric caves (Villars), castles and abbeys (Puyguilhem, Boschaud, Jumilhac) with rich history and beautiful architecture.
- numerous farmers’ markets with the scents and flavors of this land.
- various concerts and festivals in summer (Mimos in Périgueux) with artistic and playful notes.
And many other activities (canoeing, horseback riding, adventure courses in the forest…) and tourist sites to discover by following these links:
- randonnée gps en Dordogne
- Atelier Cycles 24 (fietsverhuur op 5km)
- LA HAUTE DRONNE… [see the video “La Dronne – Episode 1 : La découverte” shot at 2 km from the place]
- Grotte de Villars
- PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle
- Comité Départemental du Tourisme de la Dordogne
- Parcours d’aventure en forêt / Accrobranches